Hire Purchase (HP)
Last updated - 3pm on 20/03/20
As a responsible lender authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are watching the current situation closely and understand that many of our customers will be directly or indirectly affected by COVID-19.
All lenders during this challenging time are required under FCA rules to work with you to arrive at an arrangement that is in the interests of fair and appropriate customer outcomes.
We encourage you to make early contact with us and any other lenders if you are experiencing financial difficulty so that a suitable solution can be discussed which is appropriately tailored to your circumstances. Other organisations like the Money Advice Service may also be a good source of information and support:?www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en.
It's more manageable than you might think
So, how does it work?
- Choose the car you want.
- Agree how much deposit you’d like to put down.
- The rest of the cost of the car, plus interest, is paid in equal monthly payments.
- You can then adjust the length of the agreement to suit you, anywhere between one and five years to fit the monthly payment you’d like.
- Once you’ve paid all the monthly payments and the option to purchase fee, you own the car.
- You could then choose to go back to a Honda dealer and part-exchange it for another new Honda.
Choose the right product
HP may not be right for you. So, check out our other finance products to make sure you choose the product that best suits your needs and then contact your local Honda dealer for more details or for a personalised quote.